- (2016) From the Local to the Global: Theories and Key Issues in Global Justice. Sense Publishing, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- -- Re-engaging the African Diasporas (with Wendy Royal). Cambridge Scholars Press, Newcastle upon Tyne,U.K.
- (2015) Africa's Many Divides and Africa's Future: Pursuing Nkrumah's Vision ... (with Vincent Dodoo).Cambridge Scholars Press, Newcastle upon Tyne, U.K
- (2013)An Introduction to Critical Sociology: From Modernity to Postmodernity (with Amir Mirfakhraie), Dubuque, IA: Kendall/Hunt.
- (2012) Social Justice Issues in Local and Global Contexts:, Sault Ste Marie: Landon Elsmere
- (2011) From Colonization to Globalization: The Intellectual and Political Legacies of Kwame Nkrumah, co-edited with Frances Chiang, Surrey: DaySprings Publishing
- (2001) In the Shadows of the Kremlin and the White House: Africa's Media. Lanham: University Press of America.
Chapters in books
- (2009) “The Myth of Race and the Reality of Racism,” edited by Frank Tridico, Joseph Pellerito and Jacob Armstrong. Landon Elsemere Press.
- (2009) “Terrorism” (co-authored with David Barry and Meghan Kenny). In Issues in Social Justice, edited
by Frank Tridico, Joseph Pellerito and Jacob Armstrong. Landon Elsemere Press.
- (2008) “Quist-Adade, Charles. 2008. “Challenges Confronted and Lessons (Un)Leanred: Linking Students from the University of Ghana and Kwantlen University College.” In Education for a Digital World. Commonwealth of Learning.
- (2008) Quist-Adade, Charles. “Teaching anti-racism through [un]learning and praxis.” In Teaching Race in Social Science and Humanities Higher Education. Emily Horowitz (ed.), University of Birminghan Monographs.
- (2007) “The Ones They Left Behind: the Life and Plight of African Russians” in The African Russian Diaspora Volume One, edited by Maxim Matusev
- (1999) “The Russian Version of Africa’s Tarzan Image.” In Global Dynamics, Ablex
- (1995) “Africa, The Kremlin and the Press: The Russian Soul Comprehending the African Spirit.” Communication In Eastern Europe: History, Culture and Media in Conflicts Edited by Fred Casmir, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates Mahwah, N.J. (Chapter 10) pp. 247-276
- (1993) “Glasnost Glosses over Africa.” Whose Story, Jill Spelliscy and Gerald B. Sperling (editors), Detselig Enterprises Ltd, Calgary, Canada, pp 75-79.